Audio Video Installer
Audio Video Installer
Do you enjoy working with your hands, using power tools, solving technical problems others can’t, being part of a team, working with cutting edge technology, and taking pride in a job well done? Are you looking for a job with regular hours, inside work, and weekends off (well, mostly)? If you answered yes to these questions then a career with Avinext could be waiting for you.
Avinext is a leading integrator of commercial audio and video solutions serving customers throughout Texas. For three decades we have been helping employees build lasting, rewarding careers while living and working in one of the best cities in Texas (Aggieland). We work hard, but strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Over the years we have assembled a great team of individuals that contribute their unique skills and talents to create exceptional spaces for our clients. In order to meet the increased demand for our services, we must add Audio Video Installers immediately. No direct AV experience is required, however other field experience may qualify.
- Experience operating hand tools and power tools (DeWalt tool lovers need apply)
- Knowledge of basic construction principals and techniques
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents
- Ability to work as part of a team (get paid working while working with great people)
- Ability to lift and move product, equipment, and tools from job site (not shy of manual labor)
- Install awesome electronic audio and video products like smart boards, speakers, amps, mixers, interactive flat screens and video walls
- Ability to build and test equipment racks
- Ability to hang, mount, rig, and secure equipment as specified
- Ability to remove trash and clean job site daily
- Maintain safe and professional attitude at all times
- Track daily activities and expenses
High school diploma or equivalent. Clean driving record.
Compensation for Audio Video Installers starts up to $14-15/hour (depending on experience) plus benefits, which include healthcare insurance, 401k, etc. Work hours are typically 8-5, M-F. Some out-of-town travel required.
Training and Advancement Opportunities
Avinext is committed to training and education for employees interested in bettering themselves. We participate in numerous manufacturer and industry training programs that allow you to build your knowledge and grow as a professional.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
• Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
• Frequent lifting of heavy objects is required.
• Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
• Must be able to read color diagrams and drawings.
• Must be able to climb ladders and work on lifts and scaffolding.
• Must be able to work in dusty environments.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Frequent use of test equipment and power tools.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in the employee manual or other written agreement.
Avinext is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, parental status, military service, status as an individual with a disability or other non-merit factors.
|Location: College Station, TX|